The origin of high-heels can be traced back to 15th century Persia when soldiers wore them to help secure their feet in stirrups. Persian migrants brought the shoe trend to Europe, where male aristocrats wore them to appear taller and more formidable.
Men's shoes traditionally had high heels to make it easier to ride on horse back, the heels added to most men's shoe and boots are usually only small. They added extra inch of height, but they also have important role in protecting the life of sole of shoes, because our whole body weight is on our ankles. Long periods of standing gives pain to ankle muscle shoe heel give cushion softness to ankle during standing.
Styling tip :
The shoes play a very important role when it comes to boosting men's confidence. You can wear them in any kind of formal events and create the extra impression with confidence.
- Also the most trending tip is to match your shoe color with your belt.
- Tan and black are the two major colors that has covered huge market segment and can be paired with any colored pants or suit.
- Sneakers or sport shoes can also be stylized in following ways: you can play with colorful tapes which is easily available in market and can create any graphic you like on you shoes, or can match the tape color with your tee and grab the attention by changing it daily.
- Next tip is using a scotch tape and paint on it as it is easy to paint it. Stick the tapes where ever you want on your sneakers and create that super cool look by painting it.
- Next tip is painting or dying the laces. Its super easy trick which allows you to dye your laces as you want them to be. You can create shibori effect, tie and dye effect or can just paint it as you desire.
- Lastly if you want to permanently change the look of your sneakers/sports shoes, grab a nailpaint remover and a cotton pad and with the help of cotton pad apply nail paint remover on shoes. It helps in removing the smooth shiny layer which is coated on the shoes and makes it easier for you to paint the shoes permanently as you want it to.